The HetMoet publishing house is growing, but wants to grow even faster!
That is why we are in search of new colleagues for: :
• all-round editorial work;
• setting up a new series within our fund (including editorial work);
• devising, drafting, writing and publishing news items on our site and other online channels;
• writing and sending press releases;
• organizing events related to the publication of new editions;
• thinking along about PR around the publication of new and existing publications;
• bringing publications to the attention of well-known and even lesser-known readerships;
• maintain contact with booksellers, the press and literary magazines together with HetMoet and on behalf of HetMoet;
• digging through the oh-so-famous slush pile and picking pearls from it if we haven't discovered them ourselves yet
In short; everything we continue to do ourselves but desperately need extra hands, brains, passion and creativity for.
We offer a competitive internship fee, the opportunity to gain a lot of experience and to start new publications and series. At the start of your six-month internship, we set goals together, so that we work towards a dot on the horizon. (And since we're based on a ship, we know how to keep course to navigate to something on the horizon.)
Are you available for six months from 1 September for 1-3 days a week? Then we look forward to your message! Send an email stating who you are, what you read and what your ambitions and strengths are to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn Elte Rauch.